How to Crochet Crossed Double Crochet Stitch. Very Easy crochet stitch tutorial in US Terms. With this very easy and detailed crossed double crochet video tutorial, I will teach you exactly how to crochet this beautiful stitch. The pattern gives a beautiful and rustic texture, which makes it very suitable for beautiful baby blankets, gorgeous scarfs, wearables and more. The Crossed double crochet stitch is an easy stitch to make, and is suitable for beginners. In this beginner crochet tutorial, the pattern is crocheted in single crochet and double crochet stitches. In this crocheting lesson, I show both of these types of stitches slowly and in great detail. Come along and let yourself get inspired for your next creative DIY crochet project 🙂
- Make a slipknot and a number of chains that is a multible of 2.
- Skip the first chain from the hook, and make a single crochet in the next chain.
- Make single crochet in every stitch across the row.
- Chain 1 and turn your work.
- Make a double crochet i the first stitch.
- Skip the next stitch and make a double crochet in the following stitch.
- Make double crochet in the previous stitch, that you skipped.
- Repeat the 2 previous steps across the row, until you have 1 stitch left of the row.
- Make a double crochet in the last stitch of the row. Chain 1 and turn.
- Repeat the previous row until you have reached the desired lenght of your work.